Uploading a start list is really quite easy if you have your list of competitors prepared in a spreadsheet.
How to prepare your spreadsheet?
You can have a spreadsheet with any column name and order, but if you would start from scratch, it is recommended to choose the following column names:
|Bib||First Name||Last Name||Gender||Category||Tags||Club||Country|
Remember that in RaceGorilla:
- Bibs do not have to be unique, except when used in combination with the keypad entry at the finish (It is recommended in general to have unique bib numbers). Bibs can also contain characters.
- Gender has to be either male,female or mixed
- The category must exactly match the category in you RaceGorilla Competition
- Tags can be anything you choose to make an extra indication of a participants status, such as U23, HC, or Suit or Skin. If a junior goes into the elite race using a swimsuit you can separate the two tags by a semicolon: U19;Suit.
- Country must exactly match the list of countries in RaceGorilla (in English)
More information on uploading participant can be found in the uploading participants tutorial