Advanced race management & live results are available via the RaceGorilla dashboard. When logging in you will enter the world behind the app. Just use the same name and password as you were using for the app. In the race management dashboard you can see an overview of the race settings, such as the number of timing points, the judge sections and race format. You can also manage your team of volunteers helping out for a specific task at the race.
What can you do with the race management dashboard?
There is a long list of things you can do when logged in to the RaceGorilla dashboard. One of the great things about RaceGorilla is the fact that is is designed as a cloud based application right from the start. As a race manager you have full control over the connected devices and your race progress, whereas the staff out in the field just have access to their specific task. It keeps the app easy to use, while still having every possibility to organize the race just as you want it to be.
- Create a race in whatever format you like
- Set up heats, rounds, semi-finals and finals
- Setup judge sections and scoring formats
- Upload a full participant list including bib numbers, categories, club and countries
- Results page settings can be done to make your results page more attractive and to display your sponsors
- Manage results (such as disqualifications, re-runs, swap times when mistakes are made at the start or finish)
- Export and print results
During the race the results can be monitored and edited. Disqualifications, re-starts, penalty protests can be edited here. There are print pages available with advanced filter options.
The list of features of theRaceGorilla dashboard is endless and is improved continuously. If you want to learn more, read the tutorial or if you should have any specific request, you can contact us and we’ll see if we can implement it to better support your specific type of sport.
If you know enough already, just log in to our race management dashboard.